Stuffed Rolled Meatloaf.
You can have Stuffed Rolled Meatloaf using 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Rolled Meatloaf
- Prepare of meat mixture.
- You need of ground chuck.
- Prepare of lean ground pork.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of eggs, beaten.
- It’s of bread crumbs, I substitute panko sometimes.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of fresh chopped parsley.
- You need of dehydrated onion flakes.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Prepare of meatloaf filling.
- You need of fresh baby kale and spinach mix.
- Prepare of of a large white onion, very thinly sliced, about 1/2 cup.
- You need of white button mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of goat cheese log, you may substitute any cheese you desire.
- It’s of gravy/ meatloaf topping.
- It’s of can of cream of mushroom soup, 10.5 ounce can.
Stuffed Rolled Meatloaf step by step
- In a large bowl add both meats and bread crumbs..
- In a mixing bowl, add salt, worcestershire sauce, eggs , cream and spices. Mix well..
- Mix liquid in with meat mixture..
- First spread out a piece of tin foil over your baking dish. Next, lay out a large piece of parchment paper over that. This will assist you in rolling the meatloaf. Spread meatloaf on the parchment in a 10"x16" rectangle..
- Take the spinach, kale mix and lay it over the meatloaf..
- Then layer onion slices..
- Next layer on mushrooms..
- Press the first ingredients into meatloaf. Place cheese in the middle of the meatloaf..
- Start rolling meatloaf trying to roll as tightly as possible. Have seam side down on baking sheet. Reposition loaf to middle of parchment..
- On a baking dish with edges( to contain juices from spilling during cooking..
- Place in a preheated 350°F Fahrenheit oven. Cook for 55-60 minutes..
- Take meatloaf out of the oven and let rest 10 minutes..
- In the meantime, heat up mushroom soup over a medium heat. Empty can into a large pot. Using empty can as a measuring cup, fill it halfway with hot water..
- Heat over medium heat until just coming to a low boil. Whisk until smooth and creamy. If you have extra mushrooms, you can add some to the soup and add even more flavor..
- Slice meatloaf and pour soup over as a gravy. Use on mashed potatoes too which I love serving with this meatloaf. This method is a great cheat method for an easy, tasty gravy..
Fried rice with chicken shashlik (secret restaurant recipe).
You can have Fried rice with chicken shashlik (secret restaurant recipe) using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried rice with chicken shashlik (secret restaurant recipe)
- You need of For rice.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of rice soaked and boil with salt.
- You need 1 cup of Cabbage thinely chopped.
- You need 1 of medium size capsicum thinely julienne cut.
- It’s 1 cup of Spring onion chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot thinely sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of salt.
- It’s 1.5 tbs of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s of For shashlik.
- You need 100 of grm chicken.
- Prepare 6 tbs of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbs of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of Black pepper powder.
- It’s of Salt as taste.
- Prepare 2 tbs of corn flour.
- You need 1 tbs of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 of medium size capsicum cube cut.
- You need 1 of onion cube cut.
Fried rice with chicken shashlik (secret restaurant recipe) instructions
- For fried rice!!!!! In a wok add oil, Cabbage, capsicum, spring onions,carrots, salt, black pepper powder mix it and stir fry it… Now add boil rice, sugar and give it a good mix….now fried rice are ready….
- For shashlik!!!!!In a wok add oil heat oil now add chicken fry chicken in oil until it cook and light brown in colour… Now take out chicken from oil… In a bowl add salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, and 3 tbs of ketchup and 2 tbs of water mix it… And add it in oil and add ginger garlic paste… Mix it and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes until oil separates…..
- Now add capsicum, onion and water mix it and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes…. Now In a bowl add water and corn flour mix it…. And add it in shashlik… Now in shashlik add chicken and water mix it annd cook until right consistency comes out and cover it for 1 to 2 minutes…. Now our shashlik is ready…..
Old fashioned meatloaf.
You can have Old fashioned meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Old fashioned meatloaf
- It’s 2 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- You need 1 of sleeve crushed butter crackers, I used Ritz.
- It’s of I egg, beaten.
- It’s 1 of heaping tbsp minced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of season salt.
- You need 1 tsp of each onion and garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare of Tangy ketchup mix:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1 of heaping tbsp brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of heaping tbsp soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper, onion and garlic powders.
Old fashioned meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl combine the meat with the next 8 ingredients. I use my clean hands to stir my meat mixture. I fold it over and over itself until it just fully combines. Don’t over mix it..
- In a glass baking dish shape your meat into an evenly shaped rectangle so it cooks evenly. My loaf usually rounds out a bit during baking. Slide it into the oven and bake uncovered 45 minutes..
- In the meantime, make your ketchup mixture. Combine all the ingredients and whisk. After 45 minutes, take the loaf out of the oven and spoon a heavy layer on top of the meatloaf to the edges. Bake 15-20 minutes longer, uncovered..
- Pull your meatloaf out of the oven and move it to a platter. Let it sit for about 5 minutes before slicing. I like extra sauce spooned over my slice..
Nasi Lemak – A Malaysian Story.
You can cook Nasi Lemak – A Malaysian Story using 36 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nasi Lemak – A Malaysian Story
- You need of A. Chili Sambal.
- It’s 2 c of blended onions (see note 1).
- You need 1 c of chili paste (see note 2).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thick tamarind juice.
- Prepare of (See note 3).
- It’s 25 g of coconut/palm sugar (or more, for a sweeter sambal).
- You need 1 tsp of chicken seasoning powder (or as needed).
- Prepare of B. The Rice.
- It’s 5 c of Basmathi Rice.
- You need 2 stalks of lemon grass – bruised.
- It’s 10 cm of cut into.
- You need 5 Slices of young ginger.
- Prepare 270 g of coconut cream – use AYAM BRAND, see pic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of C. Basic accompaniments.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber – sliced.
- Prepare of Dried Anchovies – fried until crispy.
- It’s of Raw peanuts – toasted until done in a wok with a tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Eggs – boiled or fried.
- You need of Notes:.
- It’s 1 of . Blended onions.
- Prepare of 👉🏻 1 big brown onion.
- Prepare of 👉🏻 1 shallot.
- You need of 👉🏻 4 garlic.
- It’s of 👉🏻 4 candlenuts or cashewnuts.
- It’s of 👉🏻 a thumb size belacan/terasi/shrimp paste.
- Prepare of 👉🏻 Blend with 1/3 c of water or as needed.
- It’s of 👉🏻 make into 2 cups of thick paste.
- It’s 2 of . Chili Paste.
- Prepare of 👉🏻 Use a bowl of both mild and hot dried chillies (mixed).
- You need of 👉🏻 Dried Chillies then cut and soak in hot water to soften.
- You need of 👉🏻 Next, blend softened chilies with enough water (1/3 c) until fine. Make into a cup of thick paste.
- You need 3 of . Tamarind juice.
- It’s of 👉🏻 Use a thumb size of seedless tamarind paste.
- It’s of 👉🏻 Soak in 2 tbsp of hot water and stir to dissolve.
- Prepare of 👉🏻 Use a tbsp for this recipe.
Nasi Lemak – A Malaysian Story instructions
- A. Chili Sambal – Heat 1/2 c of oil (plus extra 1/4 c) in a heated wok. Saute 2 cups of blended onions until aromatic. Add a cup of chilli paste and cook on medium heat until oil is separated from the paste. Add tamarind juice, coconut sugar and chicken seasoning powder. Keep stirring until this pale looking paste mixture turns into a dark and thick sambal paste. Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly before removing sambal from the heat..
- B. The Rice – In a rice pot, Wash rice until water is no longer looking cloudy. Drain the water. Place all ingredients in B and mix well with the rice. Measure the level of liquid in the rice pot and then add sufficient water to cook rice. Cook rice as usual. Once cooked, fluff the rice with a chopstick. Note: you can add few cuts of pandan leaves to the rice pot when cooking the rice..
- C. Basic Accompaniments – prepare all accompaniments. Serve with Sambal, rice and the rest of the side dishes or the accompaniments..
Tandoori chicken bread recipe. Make tandoori chicken on your grill! Chicken legs marinated in lemon juice, yogurt, and aromatic spices. Did you know you can save this recipe and order the ingredients for same day delivery or pickup?
This tandoori chicken recipe yields spicy chicken that is soft and juicy with all the flavors. Learn how to make Tandoori chicken Bread Roll Recipe. Authentic flavours, my Tandoori Chicken is made in the oven with accessible ingredients. You can have Tandoori chicken bread recipe using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tandoori chicken bread recipe
- Prepare As required of Boneless chicken.
- You need As required of Onions.
- Prepare Few of Corn.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dahi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tandoori masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare as required of Food colour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of White vinegar.
- It’s As required of Chilli flakes.
- You need As per taste of Green chillies.
- It’s 1-2 of Tomato.
- It’s as per taste of Oregano.
- Prepare As required of Mayonnaise.
- You need as per taste of Sugar.
- You need As required of Maida.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- It’s as needed of Butter.
- Prepare as required of Cheese slices.
- Prepare As required of Instant yeast.
No need to hunt down obscure spices! This is an easy baked Tandoori Chicken recipe for everyone who happens not to have a tandoor sitting in the middle of your kitchen! This is an authentic recipe for Tandoori chicken. Serve with long grain Basmati rice, cucumber salad, grilled veggies, roasted corn on the cob and finish off the meal with Kulfi (Indian ice cream).
Tandoori chicken bread recipe instructions
- Take a bowl, put in boneless chicken, and add ginger garlic paste and salt to taste and red chili powder turmeric powder and food color and Dahi and white vinegar and mixe keep in the side after you fryer the chicken..
- Take a pan put in oil and onions and corn cook and add green chili and cook and salt to taste and tomato and cook and add fryer and cook all ingredients..
- Add the chicken mayonnaise and chill flakes and oregano and black pepper powder cheese mix well..
- Make the dough Take a bowl put in maida, sugar, and instant yeast and salt to taste and oil..
- Take a dough tap the dough apply then chicken all sides and apply upside cheese cover next dough and apply upside eggs baker the bread is ready to apply on butter..
- Tandoori chicken bread recipe is ready..
Tandoori cooking is traditionally done using a tandoor, a barrel-shaped clay oven. In Indian cooking, poultry is always skinned, as in this recipe, to allow the flavorings to penetrate the meat. The author also likes to use Cornish hens because they're similar to Indian chickens, which tend to weigh no. This Baked Tandoori Chicken features healthy and delicious Indian flavors you can enjoy right in your home. Since Tandoori chicken is usually red, I used a few drops of red gel food coloring, however this is optional and the more food coloring you use the more red color you'll get.
Simple thick crust pizza dough.
You can have Simple thick crust pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple thick crust pizza dough
- Prepare 17 1/2 oz of AP flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 packet (7 g) of instant yeast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 12 1/4 oz of water.
Simple thick crust pizza dough step by step
- Combine flour, salt, yeast, and olive oil and whisk to combine..
- Whisk in the water..
- With a wooden spoon, mix well for about 3 minutes. The dough should be very gooey..
- Cover dough in plastic wrap and set aside for at least 6 hours, but as long as 15 hours is fine, supposedly..
- Preheat the oven to 550F..
- Grease up a baking pan with olive oil. I used a 10" x 14" tray..
- Slide the dough into the pan. Use a greased spoon or spatula to stretch the dough to cover the pan. Try not to push out too much of the gas that's been trapped in the dough..
- Top however you like, and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the crust is golden toasty brown..
Beef pilau&stir fried Veggies #foodphotography.
You can cook Beef pilau&stir fried Veggies #foodphotography using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef pilau&stir fried Veggies #foodphotography
- You need of Veggies.
- You need of Green, red yellow pepper (hobo).
- It’s 2 pcs of onions.
- You need 2 tbspn of margarine.
- Prepare 2 pcs of Carrots.
- You need of Pilau.
- It’s 1/4 of Beef.
- You need 1 tbspn of Cumin seed.
- It’s 3 of onions chopped.
- You need 1 tbspn of Pilau masala.
- You need 50 g of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of Fresh ginger/garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Pishori rice.
- It’s of Mango chutney recipe is in my previous post.
Beef pilau&stir fried Veggies #foodphotography instructions
- Wash and dice the onions, cut the carrots, green,red and yellow pepper into Julienne strips..
- Boil water and add salt to taste, Blanch each vegg separately. Melt the margarine in a pan.sweat the onions and add the vegetables starting with carrots then peppers. Stir fry for 2 mints, season with salt and serve hot..
- Pilau:Brown your beef in a pan with a pinch of cumin seeds Fry the onions until they cook well and add in the cooked brown beef. Add garlic, ginger paste, pilau masala,tomato paste and cumin seeds. Stir for a mint and add water ratio 1:2 bring to a boil add the rice and cook for 20 mints..
- Season with salt and (pepper optional) mix well with rice fork and simmer till well cooked, serve sprinked with dania.
Crock pot stuff meatloaf. This meatloaf is a breeze to make, holds together and slices nicely- a problem I have had with meatloaves in the past. It is a sure winner from my mother-in-law, who is a fabulous cook. The Best Crockpot Meatloaf is a great way to enjoy classic comfort food, with less stress, and dinner is ready when you get home!
Unfortunately for me, the masseuse and butler were not so lucky! This Crockpot Meatloaf is amazingly tender, and is a great way to enjoy classic comfort food, with less stress, and without tying up your oven! This is one of my favorite Crockpot Meatloaf recipes because it is amazingly flavorful and easy, thanks to using dried stuffing mix in place of breadcrumbs. You can have Crock pot stuff meatloaf using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot stuff meatloaf
- It’s of pounds hamburger meat.
- You need of mushrooms.
- Prepare of Can chop jalapeño.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of ketchup.
This crock-pot moist meatloaf is seasoned well with bell pepper, garlic, onion, and Worcestershire Sauce. The topping uses vinegar, dark brown Trust me with this Crock-Pot Moist Meatloaf is it super tasty. If you had rather prepare this meatloaf cooked in the oven, you could find the instructions here. While visiting my parents recently everyone was craving meatloaf for dinner.
Crock pot stuff meatloaf instructions
- On the bottom of your crock pot take one pound of the hamburger meat lay it out . Make u a little bit of a dip add a layer of ingredients. ( you can add whatever you like I choose these basically cause it was a favorite of ours u can even add spinach or carrots anything you want ) . Make layers. Then add the other pound of hamburger meat to the top. Be sure to go around the edges to feel and use your fingers to seal it up so that yummy goodness do come out while it's cooking . Once u have finished . Add ketchup to the top . ( I also took and added ketchup and bbq sauce and mixed before adding makes a awesome taste ) . Make sure to spoon and smooth it over the top. Cover and turn crock pot on high for 6 to 8 hours . And you have your self and really good meatloaf and the kids thing it's so awesome and u don't have all that grease…
I was too tired to go to the grocery store so I rummaged through my This really is just a basic meatloaf recipe. But because you all know I love my crockpot I had to make it in the slow cooker. The slow cooker option (or slow cooker function on the Instant Pot) is great because it can cook while you work, go for a walk, or cross things off your to-do list. I like that I can get it done early in the day and not have to worry about anything later on. Crockpot Meatloaf Stuffed Peppers I took my favorite meatloaf recipe & made it crockpot friendly – you have got to try this week!
You can cook Meatloaf using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- Prepare of white bread, crust cut off.
- Prepare of shallots, chopped finely.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of garlic, pressed.
- It’s of minced beef.
- Prepare of best minced pork.
- It’s of egg.
- Prepare of pancetta, chopped, plus 5-6 more slices to wrap the meatloaf.
- It’s of a bunch of parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s of grated Parmesan.
- You need of crème fraiche.
- Prepare of dry mustard.
- Prepare of zest grated from 1 lemon.
- You need of For the glaze:.
- It’s of maple syrup.
- You need of Dijon mustard.
- Whiz the bread slices in a blender into fine breadcrumbs. Heat a knob of butter in a small skillet, add the shallots and cook on low heat until translucent and softened. At the end of cooking add the garlic and stir in. Place all the ingredients apart from the pancetta slices reserved for wrapping in a large bowl and mix thoroughly, best using your hands. Turn out onto a wooden board, wet your hands and form a tight loaf..
- Wrap the pancetta slices around the loaf, stretching them gently if necessary, and tuck underneath. Place the loaf on a baking tray and chill for at least 15 minutes..
- Shaping meatloaf Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/gas 5. Mix the Dijon mustard with the maple syrup for the glaze. Brush the loaf thickly with the mixture and bake for about 50 minutes, basting with the remaining glaze until it’s used up. Turn the heat up to maximum and let the meatloaf brown and crispen on top, for about 10 minutes. Let it rest in a warm place loosely covered with aluminium foil for 15 minutes before slicing and serving..
Simple meat loaf. It won't take long to make at all, and it's quite. Meatloaf is a classic meal enjoyed by tons of people all around the world, but If you want a simple meal mixed up and ready to go in a short amount of time start at step one! This simple meatloaf gets great reviews because it is a quick and easy choice for a family dinner.
Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. If you like sweet and sour you will love this Simple Meatloaf Recipe. The one person in our family that doesn't like Meatloaf changed his mind after I made this recipe. You can have Simple meat loaf using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple meat loaf
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of italian bread crumbs.
- You need of ketchup.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of ground chuck.
- It’s of small cans plain tomato sauce.
- You need of to a half cup more ketchup (for the top).
- It’s of optional~10 to 12 queen(large) stuffed green olives sliced in half (length way).
To check when your meatloaf is done, stick it with a meat thermometer. Nothing says comfort food better than a good old fashioned meatloaf recipe. This meatloaf is not a complicated dish. In fact, my recipe has the most basic.
Simple meat loaf step by step
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a large bow.
- Add the ground beef and olives, mix. The less you work the meat the better. It will make it dense if you mash it around to much..
- Form your meat mixture into a loaf in a baking pan. I use a glass pyrex…about 8 x 12.
- You can also leave the olives whole and make a trench down the center.. lay them end to end. Then cover them over with the meat mix. It looks nice when you cut it..
- Pour the two cans of tomato sauce over..
- Squirt ketchup across the top over the tomato sauce. As much as you like! This makes a nice thick topping..
- Bake 350 covered for about 40 minutes. (Tent the foil so you dont lose that nice top!).
- Let stand about 10 minutes..
- I serve with sour cream mashies, drenched with that lovely tomato gravy.
From easy Simple Meatloaf recipes to masterful Simple Meatloaf preparation techniques, find Simple Meatloaf ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. It doesn't have to be complicated–simple meatloaf recipes make great dinners. Easy Meatloaf Recipe – Tender and juicy homemade meatloaf topped with a sweet glaze. Simple to make and ready in less than an hour! This is pure and simple, the perfectly seasoned, down-home version you remember from way way When it's comfort that you seek, nothing satisfies quite like a classic meatloaf.