Easiest Way to Make Perfect Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers
Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers. What about an exceptional open burger? try this different recipe, and you are sure to fall in love with it. The best tasting, moist turkey meatloaf stuffed with cheddar cheese, spinach and rolled, jelly roll style topped with a ketchup based glaze. Stuffing it with cheese and spinach – total game changer!!
Here's a hamburger that Popeye would be proud of: a beef patty I throw chopped spinach into spaghetti sauce, into meatloaf, into hamburgers and meatballs. Not this Meat and Spinach Loaf from "The Essential New York Times Cookbook" by Amanda Hesser. This surprisingly light meatloaf is absolutely delicious. You can cook Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers
- You need 2 lbs of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 box of stuffing.
- It’s 1 package of onion soup mix.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 can of corn drained.
- Prepare 1/2 can of spinach drained or Collar greens.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare of Hamburger buns/ cheese.
- It’s of Whatever hamburger toppings you like and condiments.
Wilted spinach, meat, flavorings, and fresh breadcrumbs are tossed together, patted into a loaf pan, topped with bacon, and baked. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Spinach-Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Place spinach on top of cheese making sure to leave perimeter empty. Take on side of wax paper and roll meatloaf carefully, being sure not to let meatloaf crack while rolling.
Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers instructions
- Add all ingredients and mix.
- Form into patties.
- Cook until done (i used the ninja foodie grill) Cook however you make your burgers this also may depend on the season & weather.
- Make extra and freezer them for later. (can be cooked from frozen) i only needed 5 so iam freezing the rest..
- Cheese optional.
After you have rolled the meatloaf pinch the edges to ensure that the cheese/spinach does not leak out while cooking. Mario Batali's stuffed meat loaf is a deluxe yet easy take on the classic. He simply rolls spinach, prosciutto and cheese into the ground beef and pork mixture. All Reviews for Meat Loaf Stuffed with Prosciutto and Spinach. Black beans, corn, jalapenos, and chili powder make these veggie burgers a spicy addition to your burger menu.