Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Banana Bread Pancake Cereal Recipe
Banana Bread Pancake Cereal Recipe. With the flavor of banana bread and the texture of a classic pancake, Chef John's fusion between the two is a sweet success. If you're a fan of our banana bread, then you're gonna love this, since it's based on that recipe. As easy as that is to make, these are even easier.
See recipes for easy bisquick banana bread too. Now this has to be my favorite quarantine cooking craze thus far. Ladies & Gentlemen I give you. You can have Banana Bread Pancake Cereal Recipe using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Pancake Cereal Recipe
- You need 1 bag of GoNanas banana bread mix.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond milk (for cooking).
- You need of More almond milk (for cereal).
PANCAKE CEREAL The combination of modern day comfort. Looking for the best banana bread recipe out there? This Classic Banana Bread from Delish.com is the only one you need. Let us know how you like it in the comments below, and don't.
Banana Bread Pancake Cereal Recipe instructions
- Heat a large greased skillet over medium-low heat..
- Make the batter according to the package, and add the extra 1/4 cup almond milk with the wet ingredients. The batter should look like a typical pancake batter..
- Drop small amounts of batter into the skillet. Cook for about 5 minutes, flip, and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Repeat until all batter is used up!.
- Serve in a bowl, top with milk, and enjoy!.
I was given this banana bread recipe years ago from my friend Heidi H, who, many years before, had begged the recipe from a ski That batter should be like really thick pancake batter, if that helps. Two magical foods — banana bread and pancakes — mashed into one delicious breakfast (or brinner?). What could be better than pancakes on a slow, sunny weekend morning? OK, and maybe a cup of coffee, too. For these banana bread pancakes, we've also lightened things up a bit.