Recipe: Perfect Chocolate filled Pancake recipe
Chocolate filled Pancake recipe. When the pancakes are all cooked, caramelise the bananas. Heat the sugar until it melts and starts to bubble to a deep amber colour, then toss in the bananas and coat them in the caramel. View top rated Chocolate filled pancake recipes with ratings and reviews.
These chocolate pancakes are the perfect treat for everyone. Put a large solid non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. When bubbles start to form on the surface of the pancake, flip and cook it for a minute on the other side. You can have Chocolate filled Pancake recipe using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate filled Pancake recipe
- You need 2.5 cups of flour.
- You need 2 packets of baking powder [2 tbsp].
- It’s 1 packet of vanilla [1 tbsp].
- It’s 6 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare of Choco spread [optional].
Double Chocolate Pancakes taste very much like a yummy chocolate cake. These are loaded with chocolate flavor because the pancake batter has cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Plus, the pancakes are drizzled with a chocolate ganache. The best chocolate pancake recipe ever!
Chocolate filled Pancake recipe instructions
- Mix all the wet ingredients. Then add the dry.
- On a medium-high pan add a little bit of oil and take about 2 tbsp of the mixture and fry till it rises and both side done.
- You can add a dollop of choco spread on one side and cover with a teenie bit of the mixture to add a little twist.
These pancakes have a spoonful of rich chocolate ganache tucked inside. They are a special treat for a weekend brunch. Be sure the ganache is cold before placing it in the centre of the pancakes; otherwise, it might seep out and burn on the pan sides. Pancakes have never tasted so good thanks to this apple and chocolate-filled pancakes recipe. These mouthwatering apple and chocolate-filled pancakes are just perfect served with lashings of cream or a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream.