Recipe: Appetizing Pizza dough
Pizza dough. This recipe for everyday pizza dough is one we've worked on together over the years, tweaking something here and adding something there, until finally coming to a consensus. For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings. Making pizza dough at home is really easy and there's none of the exact proofing time and perfect kneading technique required by some finicky bread recipes.
Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Making homemade pizza dough can sound like a lot of work, but it's so worth the bragging rights. The dough itself requires few ingredients and just a little bit of rising and rest time. You can have Pizza dough using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Warm water.
- It’s 2 tsp of dry active yeast.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Stir together until dissolved, cover, let sit 10 min.
- It’s of In a mixing bowl combine.
- Prepare 3 1/2 C of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of powdered milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 C of warm water.
Do you need to throw the pizza dough into the air like in your favorite pizzeria? Our pizza dough recipe uses all-purpose flour which lends to a softer and all around basic dough that works well with any type of pizza you want to make. Bread flour is also very common and makes a. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe.
Pizza dough instructions
- Take 1/2 C warm water and add the yeast, 1 tablespoon flour and the sugar. Still until dissolved, cover and let sit to become frothy about 10 min..
- Take the remaining dry ingredients and blend together. To the dry ingredients add 1 C. Warm water PLUS the 1/2 C. Yeast water. Stir by hand until ball forms. Knead it for about 10 min..
- Cover dough and let sit to rise for 1 hour..
- Spread out onto baking sheet and bake just the crust for 10 min at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Take out of oven and add whatever topping you fancy..
You'll never want to buy or order pizza again. Learn how to make homemade pizza dough and form pizza crust with our easy step-by-step guide. For those of you that like a thicker crust, roll the dough to your desired thickness. Yeast-based pizza dough is by far the best, but not everyone can eat it and not everyone has a stash of yeast on hand at all times. Place the pizza on a floured baking sheet (with no edge) or a pizza peel – this is a flat pizza paddle with a long handle, which makes it easier to get the dough on and off the grill.