Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Yummy ChocoBanana Bread
Yummy ChocoBanana Bread. This decadent loaf is not only packed with flavor, it also keeps moist for days. Pro Tip: Use overripe bananas for really delicious banana bread and feel. This moist and pillowy soft chocolate banana bread is full of chocolate and banana flavor, quick to make and beyond delicious!
En Chocobanana estamos comprometidos a favor del medio ambiente. Usamos productos biodegradables, reciclamos, llevamos los sobrantes a una granja de. This zucchini banana bread uses rolled oats as the base, so it's packed with fiber and whole grains. You can cook Yummy ChocoBanana Bread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yummy ChocoBanana Bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Margarine (if salted, omit the salt in this recipe).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of All-purpose cream (or whipping cream).
- It’s 3/4 tsp of White vinegar.
- It’s 4 of Bananas.
Tips for Making the Best Zucchini Banana Bread. Be sure to dry the shredded zucchini thoroughly on the towel. Double chocolate with cocoa and chocolate chips. If you're using coconut oil instead of butter, how much salt.
Yummy ChocoBanana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 350°F..
- Combine margarine and white sugar in a bowl and mix well through an electric mixer, egg beater or a spatula..
- Add eggs one at a time. Continue mixing. By this time, the batter should be creamy..
- Pour the vanilla and stir well..
- In a separate bowl, combine these ingredients: flour, cocoa and baking soda. Rake in through a fork to ensure all are mixed thoroughly..
- Add the dry ingredients into the creamy batter..
- I used my own version of sour cream. To make, mix the cream and vinegar. Add a dash of salt. The taste should be the just the right amount of salty and sour..
- Add the cream into the mixture and make sure all are combined..
- Take the peels off the bananas. Chop into pieces by knife or you may chop by using the bottom edge of a spatula (like holding a mortar). Leave larger bits if you wish..
- Empty the banana bowl into the batter and continue mixing until the bananas are well incorporated..
- Line your pan with wax paper so that the bread would not stick when baked. I used an 8×5 pan..
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remember to check once in a while with a skewer or fork as baking time varies with the size of the bread. Once baked, the skewer should come out clean. Tip: one secret to moist cakes is to under bake them a little!.
How to make Vegan Banana Bread. My husband who is not a choco lover cake at all loved it! This is THE PERFECT RECIPE for a vegan choco banana bread! It's so simple and easy to follow for anyone who wants to make it, even. See recipes for ChocoBananas, Yummy ChocoBanana Bread too.