Recipe: Tasty Everyone Loves This Melon Bread
Everyone Loves This Melon Bread.
You can have Everyone Loves This Melon Bread using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Everyone Loves This Melon Bread
- You need of For the bread dough (See Recipe ID: 632322).
- It’s 230 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Oatmeal.
- It’s 25 grams of Brown sugar (or caster sugar).
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 30 grams of Butter.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk (a bit less than the amount in.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need of For the cookie dough:.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 90 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 20 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 dash of Melon essence (optional).
- Prepare 220 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 of Granulated sugar to finish.
Everyone Loves This Melon Bread step by step
- Make the cookie dough; Soften the butter a little, add the sugar to it and mix together until crumbly. It will have the texture of panko, but that's fine..
- Add the egg, milk and melon essence, and mix well. It will have the soft consistency of crepe batter at this stage..
- Add the cake flour and cut it in. It will become crumbly again, but that's OK..
- Put the crumbly dough on a piece of plastic wrap, and press together with your fingers into one mass. Wrap up and leave to rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Make the bread dough in the meantime..
- Make the bread dough: Put the dry yeast in the yeast compartment of a bread machine, and the rest of the ingredients in the main compartment. Leave it up to the machine until the dough has finished its 1st rise..
- After the 1st rising is done, take out the dough, divide into 10 to 12 portions. Round each portion off, cover with plastic wrap and a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel, and rest for 15 minutes..
- While the bread dough rests, take out the cookie dough from step 4 and divide into 10 to 12 portions..
- Round off the bread dough again, and spread each piece of cookie dough on a sparsely floured work surface using your fingers. Put a piece of bread dough on each piece of cookie dough, and wrap the cookie dough around..
- Roll the buns in granulated sugar and score with a knife to make the melon-like pattern..
- It's time for the 2nd rising. Use your oven's "bread rising" setting to let it proof for 30 minutes at 40°C..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C and they're done!.