Recipe: Perfect Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf
Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf.
You can cook Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf
- It’s of ground turkey.
- It’s of dried sriracha seasoning.
- You need of packets dried ranch seasoning.
- Prepare of garlic; minced.
- It’s of jar Mancini roasted bell pepper strips; diced.
- You need of shallot; minced.
- It’s of basil; minced.
- It’s of paprika.
- You need of ground celery seed.
- Prepare of ground white pepper.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of breadcrumbs.
- It’s of large pinch kosher salt.
Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 1 hour or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Variations; Raw bell peppers, jalapeños, habanero, Italian seasoning, applewood seasoning, bacon, smoked paprika, poblano, celery, giardenera, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, leeks, ramps, caramelized onions, crushed pineapple.