How to Make Appetizing Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf
Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf.
You can cook Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf
- Prepare of 85% ground beef.
- You need of slices bacon.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of large handfuls garlic croutons.
- Prepare of dried onion soup mix.
- It’s of applewood seasoning.
- You need of paprika.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- It’s of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of pinch salt and pepper.
Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf step by step
- Pulse croutons in a food processor until finely chopped like breadcrumbs..
- Mix beef, eggs, seasonings, worchestershire sauce, and croutons together in a large mixing bowl..
- Form firmly together into a rectangular shape. Wrap with bacon..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 50 minutes or until thermometer reaches 155°.
- Variations; Roasted or raw bell peppers, grilled or caramelized onions, pineapple, vinegar, corn, zucchini, celery, pancetta, giardenera, bbq sauce, brown sugar, candied bacon, ranch seasoning, oregano, thyme, rosemary, zucchini, shallots, jalapeños, smoked paprika, poblano, celery seed, cumin,.