Recipe: Delicious I hate chili, favorite chili recipe
I hate chili, favorite chili recipe.
You can cook I hate chili, favorite chili recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of I hate chili, favorite chili recipe
- You need 1 of 46 oz jug tomato juice, any brand.
- You need 3 of cubes beef bouillon.
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s pinch of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 can of Green Giant Steam Crisp Mexican Corn.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole button mushrooms (I use canned).
- Prepare 1 can of 12 oz can tomato paste.
- It’s of chili powder.
I hate chili, favorite chili recipe step by step
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic.
- Drain beef, but do not rinse.
- Add beef to a large crock or soup pan, then add remaining ingredients.
- Bring mix to boil, then reduce heat and allow to simmer for at least 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve and enjoy..
- I will add up to a quarter cup of salsa if we have it on hand, and/or a can of chick peas since they are a little nuttier and not as mushy as traditional chili beans..