Recipe: Yummy Beer Chili
You can have Beer Chili using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beer Chili
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground beef or beef stew meat.
- You need 1 large of Onion (I use sweet).
- You need 1 large of Green bell pepper.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic – minced.
- Prepare 2 can of 8 ounce tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of 6 ounce tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 can of 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes.
- You need 8 oz of Medium salsa.
- Prepare 2 can of Beer (I prefer Heineken).
- You need 2 can of 15 ounce Kidney Beans.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Chili Seasoning Mix (see my recipe).
- You need 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
Beer Chili step by step
- Brown ground beef/beef stew meat in a large pot and season with salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- While browning meat: in another pan heat olive oil (about 2 teaspoons) and add diced green pepper and diced onion. Cook until translucent and then add garlic, cook another 2 minutes. Add to ground beef/beef stew meat pot..
- Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil and then turn down the heat to a simmer or transfer to a crockpot..
- The longer it cooks the better it is!!!.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, and onions. Or whatever is your favorite. ENJOY!!!.