Recipe: Yummy Blue Cheese Meatloaf
Blue Cheese Meatloaf.
You can cook Blue Cheese Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Meatloaf
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of crumble blue cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixer of bread crumbs and panko.
Blue Cheese Meatloaf step by step
- Saute onions and peppers in olive oil..
- In a bowl mix together ground turkey, milk, ketchup, barbecue sauce, eggs and blue cheese. Add the peppers and onions. Mix in the bread crumbs and panko..
- Once blended together, put into a loaf pan. Top with barbecue sauce..
- Set oven at 400°F and cook for 1 hour 15 minutes..