How to Make Tasty Blue Cheese Meatloaf
Blue Cheese Meatloaf.
You can cook Blue Cheese Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Meatloaf
- You need of ground turkey.
- It’s of diced onions.
- You need of diced pepper.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of ketchup.
- You need of barbecue sauce.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of crumble blue cheese.
- It’s of mixer of bread crumbs and panko.
Blue Cheese Meatloaf instructions
- Saute onions and peppers in olive oil..
- In a bowl mix together ground turkey, milk, ketchup, barbecue sauce, eggs and blue cheese. Add the peppers and onions. Mix in the bread crumbs and panko..
- Once blended together, put into a loaf pan. Top with barbecue sauce..
- Set oven at 400°F and cook for 1 hour 15 minutes..