Recipe: Tasty Janet's Homemade Chili Recipe
Janet's Homemade Chili Recipe.
You can have Janet's Homemade Chili Recipe using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Janet's Homemade Chili Recipe
- You need 1 lb of dry pinto beans.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of celery (opt).
- You need 1/2 packages of turkey hamburger(more if want).
- Prepare 2 can of diced or sliced tomato of choice.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of minced onion or real.
Janet's Homemade Chili Recipe step by step
- Cook pinto beans for 90-120 minutes in boiling water..
- Meantime, chop onion, celery(opt), and hamburger together..
- While those 2 are cooking, put 2 cans of either Italian sliced tomatoes or tomatoes with green chili depending on how spicy your family likes it in a crockpot or large stockpot or pan..
- Combine all ingredients if beans are done. Add 1 large can of tomato sauce or 2 small cans..
- Now come the seasonings: I adjust to taste but these are basics. Have also used a sprinkle of steak seasoning before..
- Can sprinkle seasonings on meat as it cooks or add to crockpot when combine all or both depending on how spicy you like it. Erither way delicious!!.