Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious French Toast Banana Fosters Roll-Ups
French Toast Banana Fosters Roll-Ups.
You can cook French Toast Banana Fosters Roll-Ups using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Toast Banana Fosters Roll-Ups
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Table Cream or Half &Half.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Honey (warmed in microwave for 30 seconds).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s of Bread.
- You need 4 of Bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Rum (optional).
French Toast Banana Fosters Roll-Ups instructions
- To make the Banana Fosters: Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat..
- After butter melted completely, add Brown Sugar & Vanilla Extract. Stir until smooth..
- Cut bananas either in halves, small pieces or slanted. Add them to the mixture in saucepan and let them soak for 2-3 minutes, without letting them brown..
- (Optional) Add rum, prepared with lighter. Standing back, light the mixture. Remove from heat when the flame extinguishes..
- For French Toasts: I used exactly 6 slices of Bread, depending how much you put into the Roll-ups. Keep in mind that the more you put in the harder it is to close..
- Whisk Milk, I used Table Cream, Eggs, Honey which I put in the microwave along with the 4 Tbsp of Butter, and Salt into mixing bowl. After incorporating this ingredients, set aside..
- Take a slice of Bread and flatten it out that is a thin slice. You will repeat this step for each slice of Bread you will be preparing..
- Take a spoonful of the Banana Foster sauce and spread it evenly onto the flatten bread. Once this is done, add as desired, the amount of bananas wanted in the french toast, keeping in mind they will be rolled up..
- Heat medium pan with a little bit of butter, this will be used to cook the french toast. Roll up Bread and once you have 3 done, soak them in the batter and place in pan. Cook until lightly browned..
- Now onto the plating, take a spoonful of the sugar sauce from the Banana Fosters and place on the middle of the plate. Set French Toast as desired and garnish with 3 bananas and a little mountain of whipped cream. (Optional) Sift a little powdered sugar on top and enjoy, no syrup needed..