Recipe: Appetizing Momma's Tropical French Toast
Momma's Tropical French Toast.
You can cook Momma's Tropical French Toast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Momma's Tropical French Toast
- Prepare 5 slice of bread (or about 20 1/4 inch baguette slices).
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of orange extract.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- Prepare of coconut rum caramel sauce.
Momma's Tropical French Toast step by step
- Heat pan to medium low.
- Mix all ingredients except the bread, caramel, and coconut oil, let sit 10 minutes and check consistency (the chia will absorb moisture so you might end up adding a little more pineapple juice.
- I like to slice the bread into sticks by cutting each slice in half and then each half in half again, less messy for little hands this way..
- Soak bread in egg mixture, if you're using sandwich bread you're going to want to dip it in and take it out fairly quickly, baguettes can handle more soaking.
- Fry egg soaked bread in coconut until browned and cooked through.
- Serve with coconut rum caramel sauce….