Recipe: Perfect My Spicy Love Noodles
My Spicy Love Noodles.
You can have My Spicy Love Noodles using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Spicy Love Noodles
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced baby Bella mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of fresh chopped broccoli crowns.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of spaghetti noodles (I love wheat, spinach or tomato for this recipe).
- You need 1/2 cup of of each,fresh sliced red and green peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced red onions.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chili garlic sauce.
My Spicy Love Noodles instructions
- Chopped all veggies and set aside in a bowl. You will slice the peppers and onions into thin strips. You will chopped the broccoli into bite size pieces..
- You will cook your spaghetti according to the institutions on the box. (Mix this up a little. In this recipe I just use some wheat noodles. However, I have used this with orzo and basmati rice)..
- Take a saute pan (or a good non-stick frying pan) and set the temp to medium heat. Put in 2 tablespoon of oil. Then start sauteing your veggies. Your saute time should be between 4-6 minutes. We want the veggies to be crisp. After you finish this, set the veggies aside in a bowl..
- You noodles should be al dente (or firmly soft) by this time. Once your noodles are finished cooking,then drain your noodles. Set aside until ready..
- Bring the saute pan back to the stove. Set temp to medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive olive. Put in all the saute veggies, chopped parsley and soy sauce. Cooked just til warm (aproximately 2-3 minutes). Add the noodles and chili garlic sauce. Cook for about another 7-9 minutes all together. VOILA!.