How to Cook Delicious Nachos
You can have Nachos using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nachos
- Prepare 1 of enough to cover the plate Tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Homemade tortilla chips (Recipe ID: 686826).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Fresh tomatoes, store-bought tomato sauce, etc.
- You need 3 tbsp of Hard cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of Jalapenos (if you have them).
- You need 3 tbsp of Bean paste.
- Prepare 1 of Sour cream (to taste).
- You need 5 tbsp of Avocado dip.
- You need 1 of Chili/Tabasco sauce.
- Grease a heatproof dish with oil and arrange the tortilla chips, tomatoes, jalapenos, and bean paste (or store-bought refried beans) on top..
- Top with grated (or powdered) cheese. Bake in an oven at about 200℃ for 10 minutes and enjoy while hot..
- Try mixing various delicious ingredients into your nachos! This is the same as the top picture..
- Here's a Mexican plate of a tortilla, guacamole, lettuce, and tomato. It's great for vegetarians..