Recipe: Delicious Peruvian Cuisine — Ceviche
Peruvian Cuisine — Ceviche.
You can cook Peruvian Cuisine — Ceviche using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peruvian Cuisine — Ceviche
- It’s 350 grams of White fish, such as white tuna or bigeye tuna (I used bigeye tuna in the recipe photo).
- Prepare 100 ml of Lime juice (lemon is too sweet for this dish).
- You need 15 of cm Celery (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic (grated).
- You need 1/2 of Onion (preferably red onion, sliced and soaked in water).
- Prepare 2 of Peruvian aji limo (if not available, use red chili pepper soaked in hot water or habanero pepper).
- You need 2 of potatoes, or 1 sweet potato Potato, or sweet potato (boiled whole, then peeled).
- It’s 1 of Fresh coriander (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Lettuce, cancha corn, Peruvian corn, etc..
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Peruvian Cuisine — Ceviche step by step
- Cut the tuna into 2-3 cm cubes and sprinkle with a lot of salt and a little pepper. Combine the tuna with the finely chopped red chili peppers and celery and set aside for 5 minutes..
- Mix in the garlic and lime juice..
- Soak the sliced onion in water and drain it. Sprinkle the onion and finely chopped coriander over the other ingredients and chill in the refrigerator for 5-20 minutes. (The time is up to you; since I prefer the ingredients to be as fresh as possible, I chill it briefly. But if you want the flavours to blend more, then chill it for longer.).
- Place the lettuce and potato on a plate, cover that with the tuna mixture, then top the salad with cancha corn, or your choice of other condiments..