Recipe: Perfect Stuffed Rolled Meatloaf
Stuffed Rolled Meatloaf.
You can have Stuffed Rolled Meatloaf using 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Rolled Meatloaf
- Prepare of meat mixture.
- You need of ground chuck.
- Prepare of lean ground pork.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of eggs, beaten.
- It’s of bread crumbs, I substitute panko sometimes.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of fresh chopped parsley.
- You need of dehydrated onion flakes.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Prepare of meatloaf filling.
- You need of fresh baby kale and spinach mix.
- Prepare of of a large white onion, very thinly sliced, about 1/2 cup.
- You need of white button mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of goat cheese log, you may substitute any cheese you desire.
- It’s of gravy/ meatloaf topping.
- It’s of can of cream of mushroom soup, 10.5 ounce can.
Stuffed Rolled Meatloaf step by step
- In a large bowl add both meats and bread crumbs..
- In a mixing bowl, add salt, worcestershire sauce, eggs , cream and spices. Mix well..
- Mix liquid in with meat mixture..
- First spread out a piece of tin foil over your baking dish. Next, lay out a large piece of parchment paper over that. This will assist you in rolling the meatloaf. Spread meatloaf on the parchment in a 10"x16" rectangle..
- Take the spinach, kale mix and lay it over the meatloaf..
- Then layer onion slices..
- Next layer on mushrooms..
- Press the first ingredients into meatloaf. Place cheese in the middle of the meatloaf..
- Start rolling meatloaf trying to roll as tightly as possible. Have seam side down on baking sheet. Reposition loaf to middle of parchment..
- On a baking dish with edges( to contain juices from spilling during cooking..
- Place in a preheated 350°F Fahrenheit oven. Cook for 55-60 minutes..
- Take meatloaf out of the oven and let rest 10 minutes..
- In the meantime, heat up mushroom soup over a medium heat. Empty can into a large pot. Using empty can as a measuring cup, fill it halfway with hot water..
- Heat over medium heat until just coming to a low boil. Whisk until smooth and creamy. If you have extra mushrooms, you can add some to the soup and add even more flavor..
- Slice meatloaf and pour soup over as a gravy. Use on mashed potatoes too which I love serving with this meatloaf. This method is a great cheat method for an easy, tasty gravy..