Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Turkey meatloaf
You can cook Turkey meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey meatloaf
- Prepare of ground lean turkey.
- Prepare of marjoram.
- Prepare of oregano.
- You need of basil.
- Prepare of small bunch of parsley, chopped finely.
- It’s of chopped onion, white or yellow for milder flavor..
- It’s of garlic minced.
- You need of breadcrumbs or can use 1/2 cup rolled oats to be healthier.
- You need of grinds of pepper or about 1 tsp black pepper.
- You need of brown sugar or 1/2 cup applesauce to be healthier.
- You need of large squeeze ketchup, about 1/3 cup.
- Prepare of egg.
- It’s of diced or shredded carrots, for a different flavor, this is optional.
- It’s of diced celery, optional.
- It’s of fresh or dried sage, optional…will add a thanksgiving flavor.
Turkey meatloaf step by step
- Put oven at 325, cook for one hour. May need longer, I sometimes do 85 minutes! I don't like it soo moist!.
- Mix all ingredients, add egg last before Turkey meat. Gently mix in Turkey meat..
- Cover top of meatloaf with enough ketchup to cover so you can't see the meat. Coat pan in olive oil..
- Shape loaf in bread pan and cover for first 30 minutes, second half the last 20-30 minutes leave uncovered..
- Make sure Turkey is cooked all the way through before you eat it!! It will be moist if you do egg n applesauce n ketchup in the mix!.