Recipe: Yummy Mely's ultimate enchiladas
Mely's ultimate enchiladas.
You can have Mely's ultimate enchiladas using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mely's ultimate enchiladas
- Prepare of Ground Meat.
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sofrito (recipe on my recipes) (optional).
- You need 5 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of adobo or salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 1 can of Armour chili with beans, mild.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 10 large of corn tortillas or 14 small.
- It’s of Meat filling.
- It’s 1 packages of 8 oz cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 5 oz of salsa verde (available in the mexican aisle on supermarkets).
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of taco sauce, mild.
Mely's ultimate enchiladas instructions
- Salt the ground meat to taste with the adobo or salt. Add oil to a pan. If using sofrito, add sofrito and the tomato sauce. Let it cook for about 3-5 mins..
- Add meat to the pan and mix with the sofrito mixture. Cook the ground meat until is done. Set aside..
- In a bowl mix the sour cream, cream cheese, salsa verde, 1 cup of taco sauce and 1/2 of shredded cheese.
- Add the meat to the sauce mixture. Set aside..
- Add 1/2 cup of taco sauce to a 15 x 10 inch Baking Dish..
- Add cooking spray to a pan and "fry" each corn tortilla on both sides and transfer to the baking dish filling each one with 2-3 tablespoons of meat mixture..
- When all the corn tortillas are filled and arranged in the baking dish, pour the chili can as a topping on top of the enchiladas..
- To finish top with a package of shredded cheese..
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 mins or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!!!.