Recipe: Delicious "Sharlotka" Recipe by post from Russia. Russian apple pie
"Sharlotka" Recipe by post from Russia. Russian apple pie. This post may contain affiliate links. Sharlotka is one of the most popular pies in Russia, if not the most popular, and the reason is that it's super quick and easy to make, using very little. Sharlotka cake recipe: Russian apple sponge.
Sharlotka is the simplest, fastest and most delicious apple cake ever invented! This airy light cake with aromatic apples literally melts in your mouth and. Try Russia's most popular dessert and you'll always have your go-to recipe. You can cook "Sharlotka" Recipe by post from Russia. Russian apple pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Sharlotka" Recipe by post from Russia. Russian apple pie
- It’s 70 grams of butter.
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar (i use white).
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter to cover the form.
This simple dessert is known to everyone in This apple bread pudding was first invented by peasants, but the Russian version of easy-to-prepare pie with biscuit and apples. Even the name was modified to "Sharlotka". This Russian apple cake called "Sharlotka" is the easiest to make apple cake recipe ever. All you need to make Sharlotka is apples, flour, sugar and eggs.
"Sharlotka" Recipe by post from Russia. Russian apple pie instructions
- we mix butter (70gr) and sugar in meduim speed for 10min, then we add the eggs, slowly..
- we add all the other ingridient except apples and butter (tablespoon).
- cover the form for cake with the butter, put a lot. cut the apples into rings and out them into the form.
- Pour the other mix over the apples.
- bake in preheat oven in 180degrees for 35-40 min..
The authentic Russian version of Sharlotka doesn't use baking powder because baking powder didn't exist in Russia until very recently. Finally, it is fresh fruit harvest time and the period to try out new culinary experiments. Despite the fact that an apple pie originated in England, Russians consider it their own national dish. Apple Sharlotka is a classic Russian cake that is prepared with tangy apples. Anyone who spent a chunk of his or her life (like me) in Soviet Union knows this cake.