Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Santorini Meatloaf
You can have Santorini Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Santorini Meatloaf
- You need of ground beef, turkey or chicken.
- You need of sliced black olives.
- You need of marinated artichoke hearts (reserve 1/4 cup of marinade oil).
- Prepare of sundried tomatoes.
- Prepare of feta cheese, crumbled.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need of minced garlic.
- It’s of Non-stick vegetable spray for the cooking dish.
- You need of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need of bottled balsamic vinnaigrette dressing.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
Santorini Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts..
- Mix all ingredients by hand in large bowl. Be sure to add at least 1/4 cup of the artichoke marinating oil – this adds a wonderful flavor..
- Spray large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and form meatloaf in the dish..
- If desired, cut a 1/2-inch deep slice in the center of the top beginning and ending 1 inch from the ends and drizzle balsamic vinaigrette dressing..
- Sprinkle the top liberally with the parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 50 minutes at 350°F..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving..