Easiest Way to Make Delicious Griff's #1 meatloaf
Griff's #1 meatloaf.
You can cook Griff's #1 meatloaf using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Griff's #1 meatloaf
- You need of meatloaf.
- It’s of flavored croutons of your choice. I use garlic.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- It’s of ground thyme.
- Prepare of sliced carrots (drained).
- Prepare of celery, chopped extremely fine.
- You need of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of chopped mushrooms (optional).
- It’s of Very lean ground beef.
- You need of large egg.
- It’s of Glaze.
- It’s of ketchup.
- You need of ground cumin.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of hot sauce. I use Frank's red hot.
Griff's #1 meatloaf instructions
- Set oven to 325°F Fahrenheit.
- Combine croutons and seasonings for meatloaf in food processor and blend until fine..
- Mix together the meat, veggies, and crouton blend by hand until mixed well..
- Pack the final mix into your pan and bake until the center reaches 155°F Fahrenheit.
- Whisk all glaze ingredients together while waiting for the meatloaf..
- Remove from oven, take the loaf out of the pan with the original exposed side facing down. Glaze all parts that were not exposed to direct heat and put back in oven for 15 minutes..