Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Chicken & Mayo French Toast
Chicken & Mayo French Toast.
You can have Chicken & Mayo French Toast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken & Mayo French Toast
- It’s 2 slice of white bread.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of left over roasted chicken.
- Prepare 1 of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of small red onion- chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 stick of spring onion – chopped into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter or oil to make French toast.
Chicken & Mayo French Toast instructions
- French Toast : mix eggs in a bowl and add salt & pepper..
- Place both slices of bread and make sure they are properly covered in egg..
- In a frying pan add oil or butter and once heated place your bread and let it cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Once bread is done place bread on the side..
- Chicken & Mayo: in a separate bowl add onions; spring onion; 2Tbsp mayonnaise; chicken and a sprinkle of black pepper. Mix well until chicken is fully coated with Mayo.
- Put chicken Mayo inside French toast and enjoy.