Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Meatloaf
Meatloaf. This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf. MeatLoaf – Greatest Hits. Автор: MeatLoafVEVO. Contact Meat Loaf on Messenger. meatloaf.net.
It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. Especially in a sandwich the next day OR with a fried egg on top. Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever! You can cook Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- Prepare of Meatloaf.
- It’s of Ground Beef.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Diced Onions.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Bread Crumbs- Italian Flavored.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Light Brown Sugar.
Nothing says comfort food quite like a homemade meatloaf. Our round-up of stellar recipes will help you make this all-American classic the star of any dinner plate. Slang term used for a woman's vagina. Pronounced with heavy emphasis on the word I put that white sausage gravy on it.
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Add together in a large bowl the beef, eggs and onions. Mix well. (I like to dice up a whole onion and freeze it so I have quick access to the onions when I need them and only have to deal with the painful evilness of the onion once.).
- Add in your seasonings to taste. (I add in a little bit of onion powder to enhance the diced onion). Mix well..
- Then, add in ur bread crumbs. Add in enough so ur meat holds together without falling apart. (you should be able to mold it into any shape. If you accidentally add too much of the bread crumbs and it ends up being too dry, add another egg. If it's too wet add more bread crumbs.).
- Dump the meat mixture into a 13×9 glass baking dish..
- Shape the meat into a rectangle with a large spoon. (leave a gap all around the pan so the grease has some place to go and won't spill over the pan into your oven causing an oven fire🔥…..learned from experience lol ).
- For the topping, put enough ketchup into a bowl that'll cover your meatloaf. (I don't layer mine too thick, but use however much you like ☺️). Then take your light brown sugar and put some into the ketchup and mix well. Don't add a lot, just enough for a little extra flavor..
- Spread evenly over the meat mixture. Also be sure to coat the sides..
- Bake for around 40 minutes or until the meat inside is no longer pink. (It's smells so good in the oven when it gets closer to being done👌🏻) ENJOY!!!.
These recipes for meatloaf include loaves for the oven, crock pot, and grill, and even some yummy, kid-friendly meatloaf muffins!