How to Cook Yummy Crusted french toast with banana puree
Crusted french toast with banana puree. Categories: French Toast Recipes Banana Fruit Breakfast. Peanut Butter Pudding with Bananas Recipe. Double Dipped Almond French Toast W/ Fresh.
I've taken our date-sweetened banana bread, crusted it with cinnamon crispy brown rice cereal and turned it into french. Peanut butter and bananas are a great combination but sandwich them between french toast and you have a warm gooey treat for breakfast! I have always ever since I was little spread my pancakes and french toast with peanut butter before drenching them in syrup. You can have Crusted french toast with banana puree using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crusted french toast with banana puree
- It’s 1 of egg batter for french toast.
- It’s 4 cup of crushed frosted flakes cereal.
- It’s 4 of bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of whipped cream.
Banana Bread French Toast with Caramelized Bananas (Gluten Free, Paleo + Dairy Free). · Banana Bread French Toast served with fresh banana slices, toasted walnuts, and warm maple syrup. Top with the banana and sugar glaze. Banana Stuffed French Toast – After this, you'll never want traditional French toast ever again. And this is the perfect way to use up those spotty bananas!
Crusted french toast with banana puree step by step
- Crush up cereal very fine and put in 9" x 9" baking pan and set aside..
- Dip bread in egg batter and cover in crushed cereal..
- Cook french toast until browned..
- In a blender mix the bananas, vanilla extract and half and half. Blend until smooth and creamy..
- Put puree over french toast, cover with whipped cream and enjoy.
Do you ever have those spotty bananas just lingering on your kitchen counter and you have absolutely no idea what to do with them so they just sit. This is a simple and quick way to use those still good but aesthetically non-pleasing week-old bananas. I like to use a less dense, lighter bread with this recipe, like normal sandwich bread. Top french toast off with slice bananas, maple syrup or honey, and a touch of cinnamon. Pure brilliance. this looks AMAZING. i've wanted to make paleo french toast ever since i had some coconut crusted french toast. adding coconut with the banana….and cinnamon…aaaaaaaaaaaaand.