Recipe: Delicious Baked mexican chilli pasta
Baked mexican chilli pasta. How to Make Baked Mexican Chili Pasta. The secret ingredient in this chipotle-spiced, beef chilli con carne is a storecupboard favourite – baked beans. Try this delicious Spicy Mexican Pasta Bake, which is topped with the all-time favourite Mexican salsa sauce and loaded with cheese, which adds a smooth texture to the dish.
It's Mexican, it's cheesy, it's fast, and you quite likely have everything you need to make it already. Baked to perfection with simple ingredients like Mexican cheese blend, red bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, capsicums, spices and penne, this recipe will leave you craving for more and more. It's so delicious and easy that you'll want to make it every day. You can cook Baked mexican chilli pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked mexican chilli pasta
- It’s 1 cup of ground meat (mutton keema).
- It’s 1 cup of elbow pasta.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 3-4 of slit green chillies.
- You need 1 pack of mexican chilli mix.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet kernel corns.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
The Mexican cheese blend is the reason for. Anyone who has visited Mexico or been to an authentic Mexican restaurant will agree that there is guacamole…then there are really good guacamoles. For most of my life, I was making it like much of the world: mashing up avocado, stirring through jalapeño, coriander/cilantro, lime juice and salt. Whilst the meatballs are in the oven, prepare two bags of long grain boil in the bag rice according to packet instructions.
Baked mexican chilli pasta instructions
- Golden fry the onion with the chillies, add the meat mixture with tomatoes and spices and cook for 10 min..
- Boil the pasta and drain well, prepare the oven at 350 deg cel, coat the baking tray well with cooking spray then add all the ingredients and spread the cheese on the top layer and bake for 10min..
This chilli con carne recipe makes a tasty Mexican meal that's great as a family dinner. This easy recipe shows you how to make classic beef chilli. Top each portion of chilli con carne with a dollop of plain yogurt, sour cream or creme fraiche and serve with rice, baked potatoes or crusty bread and. TIP: If your family don't like baked beans, use a can of chopped tomatoes instead. Cover with remaining pasta mixture and top with.