Recipe: Delicious Family Classic Meatloaf
Family Classic Meatloaf.
You can have Family Classic Meatloaf using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Family Classic Meatloaf
- It’s of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare of 10 3/4 oz condensed tomato soup.
- You need of 6 oz stove top stuffing for chicken.
- It’s of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- It’s of dried thyme leaves.
- Prepare of chili sauce.
Family Classic Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° f.
- Mix meat, 1/2 cup of soup, stuffing mix, egg, onion, and thyme..
- Press evenly into 8 x 4 inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray..
- Bake for 55 minutes..
- Heat remaining soup and chili sauce in small sauce pan.
- Spoon over meatloaf just before serving.
- Note: I omit chili sauce and just put soup over meatloaf before baking..