How to Cook Appetizing Skunks chili lasagne
Skunks chili lasagne.
You can have Skunks chili lasagne using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skunks chili lasagne
- You need 6 cup of colby jack cheese shredded.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- It’s 6 cup of skunks chili see recipe.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 20 of corn tortilla, six inch diameter.
Skunks chili lasagne instructions
- Preheat oven 450°F Fahrenheit line a 9 x 13 inch pan with 11 corn tortilla spray whole pan with nonstick.
- Bake in oven 7 minutes sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Add some of the chili to the tortillas just enough to cover.
- Add colby jack cheese and mozzarella cheese to top just enough to cover.
- Add tortillas the remaining ones to top of cheese.
- Add parmesan to top of tortillas.
- Add chili.
- Top off with cheese bake in oven 20 minutes.