Recipe: Perfect Mushrooms stuffed in meat loaf
Mushrooms stuffed in meat loaf.
You can cook Mushrooms stuffed in meat loaf using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushrooms stuffed in meat loaf
- Prepare of loaf.
- You need 2 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 2 large of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of stuffing.
- Prepare 4 large of egg.
- It’s 1 large of chopped onion.
- You need 8 oz of whole white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter melted but cooled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of broth, your choice I used beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of spices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of topping.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
Mushrooms stuffed in meat loaf instructions
- Mix the spices together set aside preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit..
- Mix the loaf ingredients together..
- Take a loaf pan spray with nonstick spray. Line the bottom and sides with the loaf ingredients saving some for the top. You want the loaf hollow..
- Take the stuffing ingredients except the eggs. Take half the stuffing and put into hollow part of loaf. Make four little compartments with the stuffing. Crack the eggs add one to each compartment..
- Gently add the rest of the stuffing ingredients and top off with the rest of loaf ingredients. Make a groove and add softened butter in groove on top..
- Bake in the oven till done. 1 hour..
- Let sit 5 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
- Serve with mushroom meat gravy..