Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Lamb Kofta Meatball With Vegetables
Lamb Kofta Meatball With Vegetables.
You can have Lamb Kofta Meatball With Vegetables using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lamb Kofta Meatball With Vegetables
- Prepare of MIX VEGETABLE OPTIONAL.
- You need 4 cup of mix cabbage and chinese brocoli.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaf and stem.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 slice of fresh red chili.
- You need of LAMB MEATBALL OPTIONAL.
- Prepare 8 of lamb kofta pls refer to my recipe or any meatball.
- You need of SEASONING.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of shao xing wine.
- It’s of STOCK.
- Prepare 2 of lamb kofta break to pieces for the stock.
- It’s 2 cup of any stock.
Lamb Kofta Meatball With Vegetables instructions
- FOR THE LAMB KOFTA PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346157-pan-grilled-lamb-kofta-skewers.
- with 1 tbsp of oil brown lamb kofta for about 6 minute then drain and set aside.
- add stock scrap the bottom bits and add vegetable to the pan and bring to a boil then simmer for 10 to 15 minute till vegetables turn soft.
- break 2 piece of lamb kofta into stock for a stronger flavour stock.
- season and add shao xing wine mix well then off heat.
- serve top cooked lamb kofta.