Recipe: Delicious Beef Meatloaf wrapped in Turkey bacon
Beef Meatloaf wrapped in Turkey bacon.
You can have Beef Meatloaf wrapped in Turkey bacon using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Meatloaf wrapped in Turkey bacon
- It’s of Meatloaf mix.
- It’s of Ground beef 80/20.
- You need of Turkey bacon.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- It’s of Stalks of celery, chopped.
- Prepare of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of mozzarella cheese sticks, cut up.
- It’s of Small breakfast turkey sausage links, cut up.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Egg, beaten.
- It’s of Stovetop mix, any flavor.
- Prepare of Dried basil leaves.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
Beef Meatloaf wrapped in Turkey bacon instructions
- Beat egg in bowel and add, salt, pepper, basil leaves,.
- Add meat into mixture. Add remaining ingredients. Mixture will be wet, but still manageable. Don't mix too much, as meat will toughen up..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mold meat mixture into a loaf as thick as you like..
- Add 4 strips of raw bacon on top. The next 3 strips will need to go over and under each piece of bacon, lattice style..
- Place meatloaf in oven for about an hour and 15 mins, until the center is no longer pink..
- Enjoy this delicious meatloaf with a side of Brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes..