Recipe: Delicious Awesome Meatloaf
You can cook Awesome Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Awesome Meatloaf
- Prepare of Ground beef (80/20 like chuck).
- It’s of onion soup mix.
- Prepare of breadcrumbs.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of diced tomatoes (14.5 oz drained).
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of garlic minced.
- It’s of ketchup.
- It’s of barbeque sauce.
- It’s of A1 sauce.
- It’s of bacon (12 oz package).
Awesome Meatloaf instructions
- In a small bowl mix together the ketchup, barbeque sauce and A1 sauce, then set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add the milk and 3/4 of the breadcrumbs and stir until the breadcrumbs are moistened. Set the remaining 1/2 cup breadcrumbs aside (they will be used if needed)..
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the bacon, to the breadcrumb mixture..
- Mix well with your hands until the meat mixture is well blended. The mixture should just barely hold its shape. If mixture is too loose, add a few of the remaining breadcrumbs until the texture is right. Don't add too many or the meatloaf will be dry..
- Transfer the meat mixture to a lightly greased baking sheet and form into a loaf shape..
- Spread 2/3 of the ketchup mixture evenly on the meatloaf..
- Wrap the bacon around the meatloaf, making sure to tuck the bacon strips underneath..
- Spread the remaining ketchup mixture over the bacon wrapped meatloaf..
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for an hour turning halfway through..