Recipe: Perfect Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad
Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad.
You can cook Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad
- Prepare 12 of jumbo shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil spray.
- Prepare of Coconut Crust.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flower.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of egg whites.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cracked pepper.
- You need of Crunchy Thai Salad.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- You need 1/4 cup of edamame.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted dry roasted peanuts.
- You need 1 of The Amazing Spicy Peanut Sauce – see earlier recipe.
- It’s of Shrimp Dip.
- You need 1/2 cup of greek yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili pepper paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of diced cilantro.
Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad instructions
- preheat oven to 450.
- mix flower, panko, and coconut in a small mixing bowl.
- mix egg whites, curry, and pepper in a separate small mixing bowl.
- spray a small baking dish with olive oil spray.
- dip shrimp into egg mix, then dip into coconut mix, make sure each piece is well covered, and lay in baking dish.
- place shrimp in oven, bake at 450 for about 10 minutes or until golden (you may want to flip them half way through).
- for the salad, add shredded cabbage to a clean salad bowl.
- slice bell pepper into thin strips, toss into bowl.
- crush/chop up peanuts, add to bowl.
- add all other salad ingredients to bowl, including peanut sauce, toss & set aside to marinade.
- in another separate clean small bowl, mix all ingredients for the shrimp dip and blend well.
- When shrimp is done baking, add 6 shrimp to plate, add 1/2 of the salad to plate, add 2 tablespoons of shrimp dip to plate, then devour!.