How to Prepare Appetizing Murukku – a novel recipe
Murukku – a novel recipe. The other ingredients of the murukku recipe are also the same that you typically use in everyday cooking. The common ingredients of the murukku recipe should be yet another reason to find out how to make chakli or Enjoy murukku with a hot cup of coffee or tea and read your favorite novel. Murukku recipe – Make crunchy murukulu at home.
Chakli, chakuli, chakralu and jantikalu are the other Indian names to these. murukku recipe with step by step pics. murukku is a popular south indian snack made with rice flour and various lentil flours. there are The recipe can also be halved or doubled or tripled. I have been making this murukku recipe for quite some time. So I thought its better to share the recipe for readers. thenkuzhal murukku video recipe: Trending featured recipes. additionally, add chilli powder or pepper to make slightly spicy. finally, thenkuzhal murukku recipe stays good for a month or more when stored in an airtight container. You can cook Murukku – a novel recipe using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Murukku – a novel recipe
- It’s 3 cup of Rice flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of besan flour.
- You need 1 pinch of Asafetida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sukku (dried ginger powder).
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chile powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 of avocado, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s As needed of Oil *sunflower oil preferably) for frying.
- You need as needed of section savoury snack.
Murukku kuzhambu is a tamarind based gravy just like any other puli kuzhambu, with leftover murukku added to it. If you are familiar with appalam kuzhambu, then you should try this. I have never heard of a murukku kuzhambu! Sounds like a novel idea, intrigued to try it!
Murukku – a novel recipe step by step
- Make a checklist. Keep all ingredients within reach.
- Slightly fry the flours in a kadai (vaanali in Tamil) with butter about 2 min. I use an iron vaanilai over medium heat. Add baking soda, sukku and cumin, asafetida, black pepper powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, mix them… Salt to taste. Add avocado slices with lime juice, Add water little by little to make soft dough. LET THE DOUGH Rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Heat oil (vegetable oil -sunflower or saffola), no refined oil please) over medium high flame. Never use high flame. Just drop a pinch of dough in the oil to make sure it is hot enough, when the heat is right the dough will surface on the oil. If oil is not hot enough murukku will not be crisp. Grease the inside of achu (murukku maker). Fill up ¾ of it with the dough… Here you have a choice. You can directly press the achu over hot oil to make murukkus of desirable size..
- Alternatively, you can grease a jalli Karandi (Tamil, it has holes for oil to drain. see the image). Make the murukku over it, and then place it in oil. Murukku will slide into the oil. You will see bubbles in oil while frying. After a couple of minutes, turn over. While frying, using the Karandi rotate murukku inside the oil for even frying. When bubbles subside, murukku is ready to lift. The whole process may take about 10 minutes. Drain excess oil from murukku on a paper towel..
- Let murukkus cool to room temperature. Aromatic, flavorful, tasty crisp muruku is ready to eat, Wow!!! It simply melts into your mouth. You can store deep fried crispy murukkus in an air tight container at room temperature over a week or so. This recipe will give about 10-15 murukkus depending on the size. Tasty crisp healthy murukkus are ready to taste and share. Enjoy.
Your photos are perfect as always! Chinese Murukku: Murukku is a savoury, crunchy deep-fried Indian snack and its name derives from the Tamil word for "twisted" which refers to its shape. This is an easy instant murukku recipe which I made with instant murukku flour mix. Ready made flours for murukku has certainly made making this. Easy Murukku recipe-How to prepare murukku-Deepavali snacks.