Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Bacon and Cheese stuffed Meatloaf
Bacon and Cheese stuffed Meatloaf. Today we are making bacon wrapped cheese stuffed meatloaf! This recipe is extremely tweakable but can be difficult to execute. This bacon wrapped meatloaf stuffed with cheese will impress your family and friends.
Flatten the seasoned meat onto the weaved bacon, evenly spread it with. Bacon Double Cheeseburger Stuffed Meatloaf is bursting with bold steak flavors! Just the thought of the ultimate comfort food is just about enough to make my mouth water, but stuffing it with cheese and covering it in the delicious brown sugar ketchup glaze and layered thick cut bacon put this recipe over. You can cook Bacon and Cheese stuffed Meatloaf using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Cheese stuffed Meatloaf
- Prepare of meatloaf.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of ketchup.
- You need of water.
- It’s of dry chives.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need of Bacon and cheese stuffing.
- It’s of cream cheese.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of chive.
- Prepare of chopped bacon cooked.
Our stuffed meatloaf recipe with cheese has bacon inside too! Yes you can leave both of these items out but seriously, just go all in and give yourself a treat this evening. We added both shredded sharp cheddar cheese and a few thicker slices too so it would really ooze out. Created by a true meatatarian, this meatloaf is made with both ground chuck and ground pork, stuffed with cheese, mushrooms, and bacon, and then topped with even more bacon!
Bacon and Cheese stuffed Meatloaf step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Mix 2 eggs, lipton onion soup mix, worcestershire sauce,water, ketchup, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chives..
- Add ground beef, Italian bread crumbs.
- Mix ingredients and separate in half.
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella and tablespoon of chives.
- Chop and add bacon.
- Form one half of meatloaf mix and add cheese mixture.
- Add second half of meatloaf mixture and form. Then add emerils essence to top..
- Bake at 350 for one hour.
- Eat and enjoy.
This meatloaf is so full of flavor! I did look through many recipes to finally come up with this one by adding ingredients that I liked, and taking away ones I did not. This Cheese-Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Bundt Meatloaf is the PERFECT Keto dinner that comes out soo juicy and cheesy! A perfect low carb family favourite! Mix the ground beef with the egg, breadcrumbs (or potato flour), salt and pepper.