Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Simple meat loaf
Simple meat loaf. It won't take long to make at all, and it's quite. Meatloaf is a classic meal enjoyed by tons of people all around the world, but If you want a simple meal mixed up and ready to go in a short amount of time start at step one! This simple meatloaf gets great reviews because it is a quick and easy choice for a family dinner.
Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. If you like sweet and sour you will love this Simple Meatloaf Recipe. The one person in our family that doesn't like Meatloaf changed his mind after I made this recipe. You can have Simple meat loaf using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple meat loaf
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of italian bread crumbs.
- You need of ketchup.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of ground chuck.
- It’s of small cans plain tomato sauce.
- You need of to a half cup more ketchup (for the top).
- It’s of optional~10 to 12 queen(large) stuffed green olives sliced in half (length way).
To check when your meatloaf is done, stick it with a meat thermometer. Nothing says comfort food better than a good old fashioned meatloaf recipe. This meatloaf is not a complicated dish. In fact, my recipe has the most basic.
Simple meat loaf step by step
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a large bow.
- Add the ground beef and olives, mix. The less you work the meat the better. It will make it dense if you mash it around to much..
- Form your meat mixture into a loaf in a baking pan. I use a glass pyrex…about 8 x 12.
- You can also leave the olives whole and make a trench down the center.. lay them end to end. Then cover them over with the meat mix. It looks nice when you cut it..
- Pour the two cans of tomato sauce over..
- Squirt ketchup across the top over the tomato sauce. As much as you like! This makes a nice thick topping..
- Bake 350 covered for about 40 minutes. (Tent the foil so you dont lose that nice top!).
- Let stand about 10 minutes..
- I serve with sour cream mashies, drenched with that lovely tomato gravy.
From easy Simple Meatloaf recipes to masterful Simple Meatloaf preparation techniques, find Simple Meatloaf ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. It doesn't have to be complicated–simple meatloaf recipes make great dinners. Easy Meatloaf Recipe – Tender and juicy homemade meatloaf topped with a sweet glaze. Simple to make and ready in less than an hour! This is pure and simple, the perfectly seasoned, down-home version you remember from way way When it's comfort that you seek, nothing satisfies quite like a classic meatloaf.