Recipe: Appetizing Polish Egg Bread French Toast
Polish Egg Bread French Toast.
You can have Polish Egg Bread French Toast using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Polish Egg Bread French Toast
- It’s of french toast.
- It’s 8 1/2 of inch thick slices of egg bread.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 3/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 3/4 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 dash of allspice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, divided.
Polish Egg Bread French Toast step by step
- Here is the recipe for the egg bread. It is best to make the day before. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353231-traditional-polish-egg-bread.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat..
- In a large deep sided platter, mix the half and half, eggs, yolk, cinnamon, sugar and allspice. Mix this very well..
- Soak each 1/2 inch slice of bread in mixture for 30 seconds each side..
- Add four slices and cook for 2-3 minutes per side. You want a golden color on the bread..
- Cook up second batch with the other half of butter. One tablespoon worth..
- Cook again for 2-3 minutes per side..
- Serve with some bacon, sausages. Drizzle with syrup or honey. Enjoy!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..