Recipe: Yummy Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy
Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy.
You can cook Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy
- You need of ground beef.
- You need of ground mild pork.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of feta cheese.
- It’s of chopped onion.
- It’s of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of red bell pepper.
- It’s of italian bread crumbs.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of onion powder.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy instructions
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Gather ingredients together.
- Chop up all your veggies.
- Place your ground beef and pork into the skillet along with eggs and seasoning.
- Note I do not use a bowl to mix ingredients I use the skillet itself.
- Add the rest of your ingredients into the skillet.
- Mix every together with your hands might take a minute or so.
- I shape it a couple inches thick and keep it an inch away from the sides of the skillet.
- I threw a couple dashes of Worcestershire sauce on top along with some olive oil.
- Put in oven and bake for 1 hour and Enjoy!.
- Note you can coat the top with sauces some people use ketchup and Worcestershire sauce combo or bbq sauce even Marinara sauce..I didn't add any sauce on mine.