Recipe: Appetizing Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Calzone
Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Calzone.
You can have Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Calzone using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Calzone
- You need of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- You need of Ground Chicken.
- You need of Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Pizza Dough.
- Prepare of Buffalo Wing Sauce of your choice.
- Prepare of Blue Cheese Dressing.
Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Calzone instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350..
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, and hot sauce..
- On a lightly greased cookie sheet, form mixture into a rectangular meatloaf..
- Bake for 50 minutes..
- Baste with buffalo wing sauce..
- Remove from oven and let cool. Raise oven temp to 450..
- On another lightly greased cookie sheet, spread out the dough to cover 3/4 of the pan..
- Place cooled meatloaf on dough. Baste again with the buffalo wing sauce..
- Top with the cheese and fold over the dough to form calzone. Pinch the seams so it doesn't leak..
- Put a few small slices on top and bake until golden brown..
- Serve warm and dip in blue cheese dressing..