How to Make Delicious Mac & Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
Mac & Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf.
You can cook Mac & Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf using 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mac & Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
- You need 1 of FOR MAC &CHEESE BELOW:.
- You need 1 lb of elbow noodles.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of half and half.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of velveeta,cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of gouda cheese,shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of pepper jack cheese,shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of sharp chedder, shredded.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sazonator total seasoning.
- It’s 2 of FOR MEATLOAF: BELOW.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground meat.
- It’s 1 lb of ground chuck.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 box of stove top stuffing, chicken flavor.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 of cup water.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of sazonator total seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
Mac & Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf step by step
- Make mac and cheese first..
- Boil noodles 10 minutes, drain and set aside while making cheese sauce..
- In same pot on low, melt butter, then add in milk & half and half. Warm milk slightly then add in Velveeta and Gouda. Stir till melted then add in Pepper Jack, and Cheddar stirring till melted..
- Add in 1 tsp worcestershire, 1tsp ground mustard, 1 Tbl sazon seasoning and salt & pepper to taste..
- Set mac and cheese to the side..
- To make meatloaf..
- In large bowl mix meat, onion, stuffing, water, eggs, Worcestershire, 1 Tbl. sazonator, and salt pepper to taste..
- Combine mixture well and divide in half. Take one half and shape into loaf then make a indention in the middle to make a pocket to hold mac & cheese..
- Scoop some mac and cheese into pocket then flatten out the second half of meat mixture and cover, encasing the macaroni. Make sure to press seam closed all the way around otherwise mac can leak out..
- Mix ketchup and tomato paste. Spoon 1/2 over top of meatloaf and bake for 30 minutes then spoon on the rest and bake another 30 minutes. Bake meatloaf @ 375°F..