How to Make Yummy (Venison) Chili
You can have (Venison) Chili using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of (Venison) Chili
- It’s 1 pound of ground venison.
- It’s 1 packet of chili spices or use the spices in your pantry.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of Bush’s Chili Beans (or whatever beans you like).
- Prepare of Chili toppings such as sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped green onion, Fritos.
(Venison) Chili instructions
- Cook bell pepper and onion in a little olive oil in a large pot. I used half of 2 bell peppers..
- Once the vegetables are going, brown the meat WITH the spices down in a cast iron skillet of rippling hot olive oil..
- Add the meat into the pot once it’s browned and the vegetables are soft. Add the can of tomato sauce and beans..
- Let it all simmer (while you make some buttermilk cornbread) for maybe an hour..
- Serve with desired toppings..