How to Make Tasty Classic french toast
Classic french toast.
You can have Classic french toast using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classic french toast
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 8 slice of bread.
Classic french toast step by step
- Mix eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract, milk together in a medium, shallow bowl.
- Heat large non-stick skillet or griddle to medium-high heat.
- Slice bread in half to make triangles (giving you double the number of original slices; in this case: 16 triangles).
- Quickly dip each triangle into liquid on each side, covering completely & place 3-4 triangles in the hot skillet at a timea.
- Allow each side to reach a deep golden brown then flip & repeat, remove from skillet.
- Repeat until no more bread is remaining.
- Enjoy with a little bit of butter, a dusting of confectionery sugar, nut crumbles, syrup OR a combination of the above! Pair with egg whites for an ultra tasty breakfast :).