Recipe: Yummy Cheesy White Chili Batch 3
Cheesy White Chili Batch 3.
You can cook Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy White Chili Batch 3
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need 2-1/2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced celery.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white ground pepper.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt more if desired.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need of Cream thickener.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned great northern beans.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned cannellini beans.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned navy beans.
- You need As needed of diced jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare 2 cups of white shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese or both.
Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 instructions
- Cube the chicken into small pieces. Slice the celery thinly, dice the onion. Heat the oil in a pot. You will only need one pot. Cube the cream cheese and get to room temperature..
- In the pot with the hot oil, sauté the chicken, celery, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Add the beans, optional, broth, chiles, optional, and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes..
- Stir the sour cream, cream cheese, and cream into the chili. Let it get hot. Serve with cheeses. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.