How to Make Delicious Soya biryani recipe | soya chunks biryani recipe | meal maker biryani
Soya biryani recipe | soya chunks biryani recipe | meal maker biryani.
You can cook Soya biryani recipe | soya chunks biryani recipe | meal maker biryani using 31 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soya biryani recipe | soya chunks biryani recipe | meal maker biryani
- Prepare of FOR MARINATION:.
- It’s 1 cup of soya chunks.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd / yogurt, thick.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric / haldi.
- It’s 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of biryani masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare ½ of carrot, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small potato, cubed.
- You need 1/2 of capsicum, cubed.
- You need 1/2 of onion, petals.
- You need of OTHER INGREDIENTS:.
- You need 2 tbsp+ 1 tsp of ghee / clarified butter.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf / tej patta.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon / dalchini.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- It’s 5 cloves of / lavang.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin / jeera.
- Prepare 4 of cardamom / elachi.
- It’s 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of basmati rice, soaked.
- It’s ¾ of tsp salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fried onions / barista.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of biryani masala powder.
- It’s as required of Food colour orange and green.
- It’s As required of Kewda water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coriander & mint, chopped.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of water.
Soya biryani recipe | soya chunks biryani recipe | meal maker biryani step by step
- 1. firstly, marinate vegetables and soya chunks in curd along with spices..
- 2. in a pressure cooker heat 2 tbsp ghee and saute spices..
- 3. additionally add in 1 onion and saute well followed by ½ tsp ginger garlic paste..
- 4. add the prepared marinated soya and vegetables to the cooker and level them out..
- 5. now add 1½ cup of basmati rice (soaked for 20 minutes) and spread evenly over marinated soya..
- 6. sprinkle ¾ tsp salt, 3 tbsp fried onions / barista, ½ tsp biryani masala powder, 3 tbsp coriander & mint and 1 tsp ghee..
- 7. furthermore, pour 2¼ cup of water from sides..
- 8. cover and pressure cook for 2 whistles on medium flame..
- 9. Switch off the flame and cool down to release the pressure..
- 10. Whem pressure release add the food colour orange and green with kewda wateramd cover it and keep aside for 2-3 minutes..
- 11. finally, serve the soya biryani along with mirchi ka salan or raita..
- Pl see the video on youtube #safinakitchen #safina kitchen https://www.youtube.com/c/safinakitchen?sub_confirmation+=1.