Recipe: Yummy Skippie Kadú's Chili
Skippie Kadú's Chili.
You can have Skippie Kadú's Chili using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skippie Kadú's Chili
- It’s 10 ounces of white whole kernel Shoepeg corn.
- It’s 3 ounces of chopped mild hatch peppers.
- You need 30 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- Prepare of To taste salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pound of tiny potatoes.
- It’s 15 ounce of Lima beans.
- You need 3 pounds of beef stew pieces.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Skippie Kadú's Chili step by step
- Steam the potatoes. When fork tender add the onion, Lima beans, and allow it to cook..
- When the water is evaporated and absorbed add the oil, seasonings, and meat. Fry everything with the Lima beans, corn, peppers, and onions with the steamed potatoes..
- Add the tomato sauce. Stir in and allow to simmer on low for 45 minutes. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat and keep covered undisturbed..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.