How to Make Tasty Boilermaker chili
You can have Boilermaker chili using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boilermaker chili
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 1 pound of ground sausage.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (diced).
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper (diced).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (28 oz.).
- You need 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- You need 12 ounces of beer.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of ranch style beans.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of ground oregano.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of basil.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of celery seed.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
Boilermaker chili step by step
- Brown ground beef and sausage in 5 quart pot on medium-high heat. Drain excess grease..
- Mix all additional ingredients in pot and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 2 hours. Taste and adjust salt, pepper and chili powder if needed. The longer it simmers and stands the better the taste..
- Allow chili to cool and top with cheddar cheese..