Recipe: Perfect Tony's smoked meatloaf
Tony's smoked meatloaf.
You can have Tony's smoked meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tony's smoked meatloaf
- You need of ground beef.
- You need of fresh ground pork.
- You need of bread crumbs.
- It’s of Liquid smoke.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of paprika.
- It’s of one of each, red/green bell pepper & yellow onion diced.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Your choice of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of #1 Smoker.
Tony's smoked meatloaf instructions
- Mix all your ingredients together except: breadcrumbs, eggs and liquid smoke. I used a sheet pan it made it easier for me to form my loafs..
- In a small bowl mix together your breadcrumbs, eggs and liquid smoke. Add this to your meat mixture and form into your loafs..
- After your loafs are formed and tuck tightly, place the meatloaf on a very hot and ready smoker..
- After your meatloaf has been on the smoker for about 30 minutes, flip it over and start basin it (every 30 mins) with the barbecue sauce of your choice it should take approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours to smoke.(depending on the size of your meatloaf).
- You can add more or less of the ingredients I provided, It all depends on what you like and desire..